CY0818 Machine Polish is designed to quickly and effectively remove compound swirl marks from all types of automotive paints, and produce an outstanding high gloss finish. Contains no waxes or silicones. Best for dark colored paint finishes. Less clean up required.
This product is a professional automotive mirror finishing agent used on a polishing machine with a rotating speed of 1200-2000 rpm. Can quickly and effectively remove all kinds of car paint polishing ring marks, to achieve excellent high-gloss mirror effect!
Recommended for use to remove compounding swirl marks from all types of refinish or factory applied automotive paints. May also be used to remove fine
scratches and wheel marks from paints that do not require compounding. To minimize the possibility of staining, do not apply in direct sunlight or onto a hot surface.
Directions For Use:
Use with an air or electric buffer (1000 to 2000 rpm) equipped with a Foam Polishing Pad.
1. Apply enough glaze to the paint surface to work a two foot by two foot area. To minimize slinging, apply glaze sparingly and spread with the polishing pad before starting the machine.
2. Start the machine and buff using light to medium pressure.
3. Reduce pressure as glaze begins to dry and polish to a high gloss.
Note: If glaze slings onto an adjacent panel, remove glaze spatter with a soft damp
1.Place an appropriate amount of CY-0818 on the surface to be polished. Use a sponge polishing wheel to apply the wax evenly.
2, start the polishing machine with the sponge polishing wheel to maintain uniform speed, and gradually test pressure, when the wax gradually dry, reduce the pressure continued polishing, until the paint surface to achieve a very mirror effect
3, after processing, use a cloth to wipe the paint polishing residue!
1. Use this product under direct light or hot paint!
2. This product is a polishing agent, please use caution according to the actual situation of the paint surface and the recommended process of XYS!
3, This product needs to stay away from the heat and open fire!
4, when not in use, please tightly cap, do not eat!
5, stored at room temperature, no ice!
6. Avoid children's contact!